Thursday, January 9, 2014

Editors letter

I decided that I would write my editors letter before beginning the making of my magazine so I had everything prepared to just add in on the contents page.

This is the inspiration I took form UNCUT magazine for my editors letter in my contents page.

 


 
My Editor's letter
 
Darcey Reed is one of them characters that you instantly fall in love with. Her star quality is out of this world, and I have been a fan of hers since she came on the music scene in 2011. I still remember her first single, "Rock My Heart", it brought tears to my eyes. To hear of such a young and current artist bringing back the rock element to music is outstanding. And to recently hear of her 2014 world wide tour coming together is brilliant. I think that with great encouragement and mentoring Darcey will soon turn out to be an even biggest worldwide star that what she already is. I was absolutely gobsmacked when I found her album had went number one in the charts in the space of an hour with her first ever album, I find this mind blowing, I am hoping to see much more from this phenomenal superstar. I am delighted to hear of her recent announcement of her world wide tour, with 25 different countries to tour around I think that this is a great opportunity for the young superstar. Starting in her home town Newcastle and darting from Newcastle to Hong Kong and then back around the world to America, this sure is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the born to be singing sensation. Once again a superstar has been found in a small local town, this is becoming abit of a regular, hopefully more and more acts are being found this way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment