Thursday, December 12, 2013

Photos I am using for contents page

 


I decided that I would use two photos taken from a concert to add to my contents page as it adds diversity into my music magazine.


The use of the image from the concert primarily the one with the guitar emphasises the rock element of my magazine. 
 
 
Clearly I needed to add in a photo of my model so that the audience know who the feature article in the magazine is about.
 

 
This image is cute and would attract a younger generation audience which highlighting my audience is from the age of 14 therefore this would attract them. 
 

 
This image I also chosen is appropriate as it looks like a rock character and adds a element of rock and roll.

 
This image is also appropriate to use in the contents page as it looks a rock photograph as well as the checks and the boots make it look more rock style.

 
This is a head shot image which I haven't used a lot of so I felt it was appropriate to add one into my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment