Thursday, November 21, 2013

Possible locations

 This was the first location i consider taking photgraphs for my music magazine. I then decided against using this location as i think that their is to much going on in the background of the photo which would draw to much attention away from the main feature model.
 This was the second location i consider taking my photographs at. The imagery was beautiful primarily the back drop however i think that for my music magazine especially with the genre of rock a more rough and edgy background would be more appropriately used.
 This location was also greatly possible for being the background for my rock magazine photographs, however once again the background was to calm and peaceful for my rock photographs so this background location isnt suitable. 
 This location was more appropiately chosen for my rock moagazine photographs as this location correlates with the theme of rock more so than the others as it contain graffiti which is often associated with the likes of rock therefore this would be an appropriate chose for my photographs.



This location may also be suitable for my photographs as it also has quite a rock feeling about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment