Thursday, October 10, 2013

My music magazine pitch

Magazine Pitch
Our next task was to create our own magazine our own music magazine and we have to design a pitch that will correlate with the typical conventions of a music magazine today. Through researching the different genres of music magazine covers, contents pages and magazine article i now have a full understanding of the traditonal conventions of a music magazine as well as the features that are included in typical magazines today. I decided that my magazine front cover would consist of a high quality photo with the subtitles included down each side of the cover. As well as continuing the typical conventions throughout my contents page and my double page spread. In order to create each of these aspects of my magazine i will use Adobe Photoshop to edit my magazine to a high quality.
  -Genre: Rock/pop
  -Primary Target Audience: Young females aged between 14-25
  -Secondary Target Audience: Young males ages between 14-25 as well as older females 26+

No comments:

Post a Comment