Thursday, October 24, 2013

My questionnaire results analysis

Originally i presented and handed out my questionnaire to 50 people around the school which range from the age of 11-18 as well as including teachers. Through doing this i developed a good idea of what my audience would like to see throughout my music magazine.
The first question on my closed questionnaire showed how mostly females filled out my questionnaire.
The second question was on age and showed how the age range for my questionnaire was diverse but generally 18-19 year olds filled in the questionnaire more.
The third question developed more about my music magazine and it highlighted how most people who filled in my questionnaire generally favouritised to the Rock genre.
Question four show how most people buy music magazines.
The fifth question shows that there is a diverse range of ways people listen to music.
The sixth question shows how my target audience generally buy music so i could consider using online artists for my magazine.
All of the artists of question seven are diversly distributed so i could consider using each artist throughout my magazine.
My magazine would be published monthly as question eight backs this up.
Question nine is also evenly distributed however who is on the cover makes a difference if my audience buys a magazine.
The tenth question also highlights that my audience wants new artist primarily throughout my magazine.
The final question shows how my audience would generally buy a magazine between £1-£3.
 
I will now go on to create a second questionnaire to determine what titles, colours and fonts i will include in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment