Friday, September 26, 2014

Beginning A2

This is now the beginning of my second year of media studies

 For my coursework project I have decided that I will be creating a horror trailer, working alongside Charlotte Park, Ashley Billingham and Laura Naylor. I think that this was the most appropriate decision as we work well together and we all had the same interests in the genre of project we wanted to choose. Although we have decided on the genre of our project we still have a substantial amount of discussing to do before we beginning fully planning our coursework. My next post will codes and conventions of a horror trailer whilst researching the background information for all four horror trailers that I have decided to research in-depth. 

The ancillary will correlate with the genre of project we have decided the create therefore the most appropriate ideas wild be horror poster and a magazine article, reviewing the film. Once I have completed the analysis of all four horror trailers I will then begin researching and analysing horror posters/magazine articles which will then help me create my own poster and article for the ancillary task. It will also allow me to understand the conventions and the best techniques and features that are appropriate for my ancillary task. 


No comments:

Post a Comment