Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Question 4: Answer

What would be the audience for your media product?

I had previously mentioned my target audience for my magazine, and my primary audience is females aged between 14-25.

My magazine is £1.99 and is available monthly therefore it is affordable for people to buy whether they have a job or not...

Male: 46%
Female: 54%
Average age: 17
Work full time: 8%
Work part time: 22%
Studying: 70%

Audience profile: A target audience is one of the most important features when creating a magazine and it is essential for you to understand your target audience. Many of the big magazine companies use audience research to help them gain their money. This was what I done when creating my reader profile for my magazine as this helps me understand my target audience. 

The next step for my evaluation was to plan interviews with people that are within my target audience, which would allow me to understand their interests and opinions of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment